ANNOUNCEMENT: The U.S. Hemp AuthorityTM will be holding a public session on March 2nd to update industry stakeholders on the progress of the effort and solicit members for its Technical and Scientific Committee. The meeting, open to the public, will be held at Natural Products Expo West® on March 2nd, from 6-8 PM in the Avalon Ballroom at the Hilton Anaheim, 777 W Convention Way, Anaheim, CA. Click here for more details.
Hemp Certification Is Here
The U.S. Hemp Authority™ Certification Program is our industry's initiative to provide high standards, best practices and self-regulation, giving consumers an easy way to identify hemp-derived products that can be trusted. In an effort funded by the US Hemp Roundtable, and joined by organizations such as the Hemp Industries Association, industry leading firms, top-tier testing laboratories, and quality assessors developed comprehensive guidance for growers and processors of hemp.
Meeting the stringent self-regulatory standards of the U.S. Hemp Authority™, and passing a third-party audit, participants will be licensed to use the Certified Seal of the U.S. Hemp Authority™ on their products beginning early 2019
How to Get Certified?
FoodChain ID is the new administrator of the U.S. Hemp Authority’s Certification Standard and is immediately available to assist you through the USHA certification process. Click here to begin the application process and learn more details on the USHA Certification steps or feel free to contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 641-209-4623
Known for providing the highest levels of service, FoodChain ID has extensive experience and expertise in certification
- Founding technical administrator of the Non-GMO Project
- Verified nearly 75% of all Non-GMO Project Verified products
- Developer of the first Non-GMO Certification Standard
- BRCGS Five-Star Rated and the last awarded Certification Body of the Year
- Certified over 10,000 USDA Organic operations globally
- First commercial lab in the U.S. to use PCR-based testing for GMO detection
Why Get Certified?
The current lack of FDA regulations on CBD’s makes it challenging to demonstrate compliance to quality control standards. The U.S. Hemp Authority™ Certification provides an opportunity to prove compliance and ensure credibility for your product.
Here are some reasons why getting your product certified will bring value to your brand:
- Add third-party credibility to your label claims
- Effectively strengthen your brand by adding an industry-recognized certification seal to your product offering
- Stay ahead of the competition and consolidate your product in a growing market for quality CBD products.
Seal The Deal
The U.S. Hemp Authority™ offers a training program to guide you through the certification process and prepare you for the audit. We will discuss the following concepts and introduce you, if needed, to sources of support.
- Quality Management Systems
- Master Manufacturing Records
- ISO Quality Standards
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices
- Employee Training for Best Practices
- Good Agricultural Practices
2020 USHA Audit Orientation Training By HIA® SCHEDULE:
- 3/2/20 (Monday) Anaheim, CA - (Preceding Natural Products Expo West) Register Now